torstai 22. huhtikuuta 2010

Good things come to those who wait. Or do they?!

I'm sure they do but WHEN is the crucial question. Thyra's bodytemperature is still the same as it has been since the weekend (in the mornings aprrox 37,2 and in the evenings 37,6) but Thara's bodytemperature has started dropping. Thara's bodytemperature has steadily been around 38 degrees and this morning it has dropped to 37,6 degrees Celcius.

Thyra is today 62 days pregnant and Thara is 59 days pregnant. Both still eating very well and yesterday evening they both got excited and started to play with Emppu.

When being outside one should have eyes both on the frontside but also on the back, Thyra is still very keen on wanting to go and hide and just when I have commanded Thyra out of a hole under some big stones Thara has disappeared and I have to command her to get out from underneath some bushes.

My hubby, meaning Johan, is also now at home. He has one week off from work, to be at home and help me with the nursery, when we get that far ;)

I just have to say I simply love my parents, they are just so helpful and 100% into this whelping. Dad just called me this morning and asked how the situation looks and if he could go to the town and see a friend of his who is helping him with his various projects in the yard. He promised to be back home as soon as possible and even more quickly if something starts to happen :)

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti